1. How many days did June have in the early Roman calendar?
28 30 29 31
2. Which month was June in the early Roman calendar?
fourth fifth sixth third
3. The solstice is in June. On or between which of these dates does it occur?
Between the 20th and 22nd or the 30th or the 1st or between the 10th and 12th
4. What two flowers are usually recognised as the birth flowers for June?
Bluebell Honeysuckle Tulip Rose
5. Which of these is not one of the three June gems?
moonstone ruby alexandrite pearl
6. In the old saying what is ‘a swarm of bees in June’ worth?
silver spoon tin spoon golden spoon wooden spoon
7. From what musical does the song ‘June is busting out all over’ come?
My Fair Lady Oklahoma Carousel State Fair
How did you do? Please come back tomorrow when the answers will be revealed. 😊