Wednesday 26th February – Seaham Town Hall – 10am
Speaker – Durham Wildlife Trust.
Social Outings Group
- FLOORS CASTLE AND GROUNDS – Wed 20th May
There are still some spaces left on this trip. The cost is Coach £17 + £10.50 entrance fee.
We will be taking money at the February meeting. Please try and have the correct money.
- DUNDEE – 2 day break to Mary Quant Exhibition @ V&A in Dundee. Saturday 27th/28th June staying at the Hilton Hotel, Dundee. Cost £115 per person, includerusts 3 course dinner and full breakfast. Single supplement £35
As this trip is being organised by the Coach Company, I am able to open it to family and friends.
If you wish to go the please put your names down. We will be taking the money for this trip
at the April meeting.
- PHANTON OF THE OPERA – Sunderland Empire
Thursday 19th November at 2.30pm.
There are still seats for this fantastic show. If you wish to go, then please put your name down.
Payment for this will be from March meeting.
- SAUSAGE & CIDER FEST
Just a reminder that the money for this must be paid at the February meeting. There
was an earlier post here giving information on the event, please read it if you are unsure about anything.
If you wish to pay by cheque please make them payable to Seaham & District U3A
Fifth Anniversary Party
Saturday 2nd May – 7 – 11pm, more details here
We will be taking names and a £5 deposit at the meeting.
Art Appreciation Group
The group are visiting the Laing Art Gallery in Newcastle on Tuesday 17th March.
More details here
Please give Kathryn your name if you wish to go.
Trip to Harrogate flower show – Friday 24th April
More details here
Please give your name to Steve if you wish to go.
- Curry Train – 14 May…… 6.15pm from Newcastle Central Station.
10 or more £38.50 per person
- Wild West Tyne Cruise – Saturday 29 August Boards 7.30pm and returns 11pm