Wednesday 30th October – Seaham Town Hall – 10 am.
Speaker – Gary Bankhead – Durham River Wear Assemblage More updates re diving for treasures in River Wear.
- Sunderland on the road to Passchendaele – showing on Monday 4th November at Seaham Town Hall at 2 pm.
Joan will be taking names and a payment of £2
- Social Group – Updates for all trips can be seen here.
- Quiz Christmas Party – 3 course meal and entertainment by a singer – Friday 6th December at the Mallard Pub at 6 pm.
Jennie will be taking names and a payment of £20.
- Red Hatters
New OutingAnyone interested in joining the Red Hatters to see the Panto, Beauty and the Beast at the Town Hall on 17th December please see Sarah after the meeting to book and pay. Tickets are £6 per person and show starts at 6.45, runs until approximately 9.15. The Red and Purple dress code applies. You can also book to have a pre-booked meal with us at the Ranch Meat House opposite at 5pm prior to the show. Menu choice required at booking.
- ShoeBox Appeal – This will be the last opportunity to leave any donations for the shoeboxes, and for those who wish to help in the Warehouse which will be in Consett and Newcastle this year click here for latest details.
- U3A Christmas Party – Wednesday 11th December – Seaham Town Hall – 10 am Christmas Party Time Entertainment from singer Marty Thomas followed by Christmas lunch –
For those who wish to go and if you haven’t done so already please fill in a meal preference form, this year the meal is subsidised and costs only £10.
This will be the last opportunity to do so as Menu choices have to be sent to Ramside before the end of the month.